Bearing witness to Jesus Christ who is the Way, the Truth and the Life:
GO. MAKE. TEACH.
We strive to be a community of disciples. We live a sacramental life centered in the Eucharist that is marked by prayer, generosity, ongoing formation, and spreading the Gospel.
Our call to discipleship includes:
- A Sacramental Life
- Living one’s baptismal call to holiness
- Active participation at Sunday Mass
- Regular confession of sins
- Growing in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Commitment to communal prayer and daily personal prayer
- Praying with the Scriptures
- Acknowledging that all we have is from God
- Sharing our gifts with one another, our parish, and the broader community
- Ongoing Formation
- Human – developing our personal qualities and characteristics
- Spiritual – animating our hunger for holiness through ongoing conversion
- Intellectual – developing our understanding and appreciation of our Catholic Faith, rooted in the Word of God and the living Tradition of the Church
- Pastoral – cultivating the knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary for effective functioning in ministry
- Spreading the Gospel
- Building meaningful relationships with others
- Making the name of Jesus Christ known and loved
- Allowing our Catholic faith to guide our thoughts & actions toward others
- Sharing the lifesaving message of Jesus Christ with others.