This is evident in the following ways:
- Continuing to work to grow God’s kingdom through our sacramental programming and assisting students and families as they come into the fullness of the Catholic faith.
- Celebrating students who live our monthly virtue in combination with our JOY (Jesus-Others-You) philosophy.
- Embracing small group ministry with staff, students, and parents.
- Increasing our services for our students who are working above grade level as well as supporting students who need extra support in the classroom or one-on-one assistance.
- Providing a variety of spiritual growth opportunities for our students through our Advent Challenge, Middle School Youth Group and ministry, weekly Mass, Adoration, Sunday School, Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, First Sacraments, serving others, plus a strong participation in our evangelization efforts like the All Saints Party, Journey to the Inn, and the Egg Hunt.
- Improving our campus with assistance from the capital campaign so that our structure remains strong for future generations to come.
During this Catholic Schools Week, we celebrate who we are and all those who help us along the way. This includes our SJB founding families, members of the 50 Year Club, SJB parishioners, our parish and school staff, and our school families. We are grateful that we continue to grow as a school so that we may continue the wonderful legacy of Catholic education, which was started so many years ago.
Thank you for your continued support. Please pray that our school, students, and families grow in faith, love of the Lord, and virtue as we continue to grow and improve so we can impact the world. TEACH. MAKE. GO.
If interested in enrolling your student at St. John’s you can do so here.