Parish Consultation with Small Groups, Fall 2021
Archbishop Hebda Seeks Your Input!
How can we as a Church better pass on our beautiful Catholic faith whether in our homes or in the broader world? The Archdiocesan Synod kicks into high gear this fall and your input is needed to help Archbishop Hebda chart the course for this local Church.
Each parish is asked to gather input from their parishioners. Join a small group to discuss and give feedback on priorities within each Synod focus area:
- Forming parishes that are in the service of evangelization.
- Forming missionary disciples who know Jesus’ love and respond to his call.
- Forming youth and young adults in and for a Church that is always young.
Here at St. John the Baptist, we will be offering many opportunities.
- Gather with your existing Small Group. We’ll get to your facilitator the materials and training you’ll need for the 6 sessions which are 2 hours each.
- Attend the Open Invite Small Group Times on Thursday offered in the morning from 9:30-11:30 am or 6:30-8:30 pm in St. Joseph’s Hall
- October 7
- October 14
- October 21
- October 28
- November 4
- November 11
Register for a Small Group. Open Invite Sessions and other small group times are available.
Indicate any child care needs and we will work to accommodate for the Open Sessions.
Free to Attend
Facilitators and Scribes are needed to lead round table discussions and gather feedback. Training is available at many different times and in many formats (via zoom, in person, etc.) starting in late August.
Contact Jill Fink, Coordinator of Adult Discipleship at email@example.com or 651.633.1540 ext. 1280. See more at Archdiocesan Synod – Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis (archspm.org)