Looking for support and encouragement?
Check out Watchmen! Once a month at St. John’s, the Watchmen initiative gathers men of all ages for fellowship, food and prayer. This group encourages men be a better son, father, brother or husband. It puts emphasis on watching for God and following him. Join us for our monthly gatherings!
Watchmen Evening Schedule:
- 6:30 PM Gather in St. Joseph’s Hall for Social
- 6:45 PM Eat dinner in St. Joseph’s Hall
- 7:10 PM Opening Announcements
- 7:15 PM Presentation on an aspect of the Catholic Faith and how it relates to Men
- 7:35 PM Table discussion on the Topic
- 7:55 PM Large group discussion
- 8:05 PM Concluding Comments and reminders
- 8:10 PM Adoration on the Blessed Sacrament in the Chapel of the Angels with the option to receive the Sacrament of Confession.
Tuesdays from 6:30 pm-8:10 pm
- September 12
- October 10
- November 7
- December 5
- January 9
- February 6
- April 9
- May 7
- June 4
For more information contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org